Sunday 22 September 2013

WELCOME

PhotoGrid_1379195031550
Hi there !
My name is Lilian, am a Baker and I run lilysbakeshop which i
Still run from home :( .
Am all about the DIY life and it had saved me a great deal of money and time…..
Running a cake business in Nigeria is hard  but having lived in lagos all my life, i can say running a cake business in porthacourt is worse (cost wise).
Generally, cost of living in porthacourt cannot be compared to lagos, but at least one is sure to get a variety of goods And services. Business wise, I had a lot of challenges getting a variety of cake decorating tools and that led to so much frustration on my part…….. Well until I found double rose and cavos cake shops.
Once i find my way around blogger,I’ll post tutorials And tips to assist other upcoming bakers like myself .  :)

LILIAN

4 comments:

  1. hi lily,love ur ,am just starting out as a baker,i reside at owerri,pls id like to know where u get ur cutters and other decorating products,thank u very much,God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello !!! Am currently setting up a store where I'ill sell cutters and decorating products. However, if you urgently need some tools you can can email me, and I'ill check if I have it in Stock.

      Delete
  2. oh,thats nice,pls can i have u email addy so that i can email u,thank u.

    ReplyDelete